OCR Accuracy, Reliability in Maestro Recognition Server
Highly accurate OCR can replace hours spent manually searching for critical information with a simple, instant keyword search. The OCR engine within Maestro is one of the most accurate OCR products available. Maestro's OCR has been tested and proven to recognize difficult text often missed by competing products, including text within low resolution captured documents, documents containing multi-directional text, and documents containing low-contrast color text.
More accurate OCR results translate into greater efficiency in indexing, searching for, and working with scanned documents. It also translates into more accurate data extraction, data mining for big data applications, and more efficient employees. With Maestro, users are able to instantly locate a single word within a multi-page document that may contain 1 or 1,000 pages; this is analogous to finding the needle in a haystack.
Faster Processing and Greater OCR Accuracy
Maestro's OCR has been tested to be more accurate than leading OCR engines. High accuracy recognition rates are achieved by leveraging advanced image processing techniques including: re-sampling, foreground and background separation, auto-rotation, and font learning.
||LEADING OCR ENGINE
|25 B&W Files
||Foxit is 15%
|25 Color Files
||Foxit is 11%
Advanced Image Processing
Maestro Recognition Server differentiates itself by delivering higher OCR accuracy through advanced image processing capabilities. With Maestro, images can be de-skewed & de-speckled for enhanced document quality. Maestro also supports IP features, including auto-rotation, auto color inversion, auto-cropping, and color re-sampling. Maestro's robust image processing functionality provides enhanced image quality prior to processing, and greater OCR accuracy as a result.
Advanced PDF Control
Maestro Recognition Server provides superior PDF control including: PDF linearization, advanced security, PDF/A compliance, metadata insertion, PDF display control, Bates stamping, and headers & footers. Maestro can output a linearized PDF for fast web view, allowing users to view a specified page within the PDF immediately while the rest of the document loads in the background. Maestro also provides advanced security functionality, including options for edit-protection, print-protection, and read-protection. With Maestro, users can reliably archive their documents with PDF/A compliance.
- Watch Folders: Automate OCR processes. Watched folders enable users to leave the OCR process unattended; files are made text-searchable simply by being dropped into a folder.
- OCR Accuracy: Maestro has been tested as one of the most accurate OCR engines available, able to locate difficult text often missed by competing products. More accurate OCR results produce more efficient employees and better document storage, access, and management.
- Fast OCR: Process close to 6,000 pages per hour per core.
- Batch OCR and Multi-Threading on Unlimited Cores: Maestro is designed for high volume, enterprise level processing of thousands up to billions of pages per year.
- Convert Multiple Formats: Supports the conversion of PDF, TXT, RTF, JPG, TIFF and more into fully text searchable PDF files.
- Error Monitoring Module: When processing errors occur, the system can automatically retry the job, and produce an error log at the end of the batch.
- Maestro supports 118 languages, including Simplified and Traditional Chinese OCR, Japanese OCR, Korean, and Arabic.