Does the idea of performing as a key player on an “A” player sales team and moving up quickly with your proven success to closer roles or sales management roles with an industry leader in a multi-billion dollar market excite you?
Are you a hunter? If you are, then a position at Foxit Software might be just the right fit. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth, and with Foxit’s existing customer base including companies such as Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, you will be armed and dangerous.
In this role you will:
- Exceed both quarterly and annual target quota with respect to revenue closed and sales qualified leads generated
- Prospect at the executive level within specified verticals in the Fortune 500
- Utilize salesforce.com
- Learn Foxit’s funnel process and with your proven success be promoted to a closer, a sales manager, or other role as appropriate
- Provide proactive feedback to the team that will help drive business objectives
To win in this role, you need to have:
- At least 6 months of verifiable success in a similar SDR role
- Proven track record of prospecting at the executive level
- Excellent self-organization skills
- The drive to succeed at all times
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A consultative solution-oriented sales approach
Foxit Software is a leading software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF desktop, mobile and cloud solutions. Businesses and consumers increase productivity by using Foxit’s cost-effective solutions to securely work with PDF documents and forms. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit boasts over 427 million users and has sold to over 100,000 customers located in over 200 countries.
We have grown significantly over the past few years and we are looking for dynamic and ambitious salespeople to help us evangelize Foxit's PDF solutions.
Your career path is well defined and your income potential is uncapped.
Sales Industries: Computer Software
This position offers competitive compensation & full benefits, such as 401K, paid time off, and health insurance.
Resumes and cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the job description