Powerful, easy-to-use PDF SDK
Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX is ideal for product managers and developers who are either new to PDF or don't want to make large investments in learning PDF technology. With its easy-to-use and customizable visual programming components, developers can simply drag and drop the components into an application to instantly add PDF display functions to any Windows-based standalone application. This PDF SDK enables development organizations to quickly create PDF-capable applications and achieve faster time to market without requiring deep PDF expertise. It is compatible with many programming languages, including C/C++, Visual Basic, NET, and Delphi. The SDK also supports a wide range of Western and Eastern PDF fonts and provides a localizable user interface for your PDF application.
Small, fast, high-quality, full-featured PDF SDK
The Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX is a visual programming component that offers PDF display and annotation capabilities with minimal resource demand and small re-distribution size. It uses the same core technology as the popular and proven Foxit Reader; therefore, it can display PDF files quickly, accurately, and with high quality. Allowing an easy integration into a wide range of applications, it is designed for a broad spectrum of users who want to develop PDF display and annotation capabilities. Key features of the Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX include:
- Easy-to-use environment to develop your own PDF applications quickly and achieve fast time-to-market.
- Fast PDF rendering speed, high accuracy, superior quality.
- Compatible with many programming languages.
- Extensive printing, annotation, and form features and properties.
- Allows digital signing of PDF documents via third-party digital certificates; supports digital signature verification.
- Fully native 64-bit support that ensures high-performance computing (HPC)
- Localizable user interface.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Evaluate Foxit's powerful PDF SDK ActiveX and learn why leading application developers and device manufacturers trust Foxit technology in their products due to Foxit's blazing speed, high quality, small footprint, ease of use, and the support of the industry's largest PDF development team.
If you want to evaluate the Standard or Professional version, please fill in the trial download forms to get the packages. Please note that an evaluation mark will be shown on each PDF page that is displayed.