Fast PDF rendering speed and accurate rendering quality
- Less waiting time to read PDF documents.
- View PDF documents the way they were intended to be viewed: crisp, clear, and easy to read.
Fully native 64-bit support
- Ensure faster, high-performance computing (HPC) that is more suited to a 64-bit architecture, as is found in many of large organizations.
- Still 32-bit compatible.
Extensive PDF printing features and properties
- Manually adjust PDF printing options through a dialog window, or preset these options and perform a silent print.
PDF form element control
- Add, delete, and set the properties of PDF form elements. Build your own PDF forms and distribute them to target recipients.
PDF annotation object control
- Add, delete, and set the properties of annotation objects of PDF documents. Build your own annotation tools.
Compatible with many programming languages
- Conforms to the COM standard and can be easily used in C/C++, Visual Basic, .Net, Delphi, and other development tools that support COM components.
- Supports Western, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean (CJK) languages.
- Supports global end users in 34 native desktop languages. Easily change the UI language by calling one function when the corresponding XML language file is placed in the same file path as Foxit PDF ActiveX SDK.
One-stop shopping for a complete PDF solution
- No additional software required.
Professional customer support
- Quick and accurate response provided by professional and experienced engineers.
- Enable digital signatures in PDF documents using third-party digital certificates located in the Windows system certificate store.
- Supports digital signature verification (which authenticates the source and verifies the integrity of content of digitally signed PDF documents), signature timestamp, signature print control, and more.
- Run multiple instances of ActiveX on a single system at the same time, so that applications can provide simultaneous views of multiple pages or display pages from multiple PDF documents at the same time.
- Convert images to PDF or export PDF to images in popular image file formats such as JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF, and JPX.
PDF page organization
- Incorporate the following capabilities into your applications:
- Insert a blank page to a current PDF
- Insert pages in a PDF document from another PDF document
- Delete pages in a PDF
- Rotate a page
- Swap two pages in a PDF
- Flatten a page
- Crop a page
- Export pages to create a new PDF
- Simultaneously read and download PDF documents. For example, the first page of a large document can be displayed while the rest of the PDF is still being downloaded.
Request for Quotation
Thank you for your interest in Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX, the only easy to use but powerful development solution to integrate high quality PDF rendering capabilities to your applications. Please fill out this online questionnaire, and we will get back to you with a quotation as soon as possible.
- 1. The SDK quotation you received by email will be valid for 30 days. You may need to contact the Foxit sales team for an updated license quotation if you want to purchase the SDK more than 30 days after you receive the original SDK quotation.
- 2. * are required fields