Powerful and Easy To Use PDF SDK Toolkit
The Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX is ideal for product managers and developers who are either new to
PDF or don't want to make large investments in learning PDF technology. With its easy to use, customizable, visual programming components,
developers can simply drag and drop the components into an application and instantly add PDF display functions to any Windows based standalone
application. This PDF SDK enables development organizations to quickly create PDF capable applications and achieve faster time to market without
requiring deep PDF expertise. It is compatible with many programming languages, this includes but not limited to: C/C , Visual Basic, .Net, Delphi.
This SDK also supports a wide range of western and eastern PDF fonts, and provides a localizable user interface for your PDF application.
Small, Fast, High Quality, and Full Featured PDF library SDK
The Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX is a visual programming component that offers PDF display and annotation capabilities with minimal
resource demand and small re-distribution size. It uses the same core technology as the Foxit Reader; therefore it can display PDF files quickly, accurately,
and with high quality. Allowing an easy integration into a wide range of applications, it is designed for a broad spectrum of users who want to develop PDF display
and annotation capabilities. Key features of the Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX include:
- Easy to use environment to develop your own PDF applications quickly and achieve fast time-to-market.
- Fast PDF rendering speed, high accuracy, and superior quality.
- Compatible with many programming languages.
- Extensive printing, annotation, and form features and properties.
- Allows to digitally sign PDF documents using third-party digital certificates and supports digital signature verification.
- Localizable user interface.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7(32-bit & 64-bit).
Evaluate Foxit's powerful PDF SDK ActiveX and learn why leading application developers and device manufacturers are trusting Foxit technology in their products due to Foxit's blazing speed, high quality, small footprint, ease of use, and the support of the industry's largest PDF development team.
If you want to evaluate the Standard/Professional version, please fill in the trial download forms to get the packages. Please note an evaluation mark will be shown on each PDF page that is being displayed.
If you want to evaluate the form, annotation, or signature modules, please contact us at email@example.com