Despite efforts to fully digitize the healthcare landscape, paper and other means of legacy documentation persist in most organizations. The opportunity for healthcare organizations to better leverage digital documents like PDFs is great, yet adoption lags. This webinar will offer attendees a look at exclusive HIMSS Media research showing the current state of PDF adoption across the healthcare market, with an emphasis on current usage and opportunities for greater digital conversion. Topics covered will include:
- Survey results detailing the current rate of digital document usage in healthcare organizations
- Opportunities where healthcare organizations can drive more PDF adoption
- Insight into barriers to PDF adoption, including ease of printing, challenges with existing PDF editors
- Gaps in the expectations of PDF editors and current state
- Ways to make PDF editors and digital documents easier to use
- And much more…
Attend this webinar and learn where your organization stacks up against peers and how you can take steps to increase use of digital documents.