Are paper-based records slowing down your organization? Transform to digital records by cutting cost of paper, eliminating manual filling and archiving errors, improving staff efficiency, and reducing chart analysis time so that healthcare professionals can enhance patient experience.
Implement practical innovations today rather than ideas that affect you years from now. If you are an IT leader, health records manager, healthcare manager, or clinician concerned about maintaining an efficient, accurate, and comprehensive medical record process, join us on December 10th, at 10am PST.
The webinar will cover practical examples and innovations:
- Understand why digital transformation is a journey
- Learn how each organization advances through various phases of digital transformation
- Receive insights about best practices to digitize and centralize health records
- Find out how to make patient data accessible and how to protect confidential information using solutions that can be implemented and used quickly
- Learn from Cura Day Hospitals Group on governance and compliance
- In-depth use cases from National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the United States Food and Drug Administration