Frequently workers need to wait for documents to download and open, losing critical business productivity. What starts as just a few seconds translates to 5-10 minutes lost per day. Across an entire workforce, this leads to thousands of hours of lost productivity per year.
- Customer dissatisfaction due to long wait times
- Revenue lost due to not meeting customer demand
- Missed business SLAs when employees can’t meet performance goals
- Higher labor costs to manage document-intensive business processes
Workers are also often frustrated with manual tasks such as having to convert documents to another file format to work around compatibility issues or having to split documents into multiple files in order to make them small enough to email or upload.
- Employee retention issues due to dissatisfaction with workflow
- Missed document submission deadlines
- Customer or partner complaints about getting multiple emails
- Email Upload / Download pain points
- Exception handling pain points