Fremont, CA – Nov 26, 2009 – Foxit Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for reading, creating, organizing and securing PDF documents, has just announced a new version release of Foxit Reader 3.1.4 for Windows. Foxit Reader 3.1.4 has fixed some major bugs to make Foxit Reader even more stable and user-friendly than before.
- Better supports opening files containing special Unicode characters in filenames.
- Right-clicking the annotation with zoom tool will not popup annotation menu.
- When using the commenting Tools, the color indicator will reflect your color selection.
- Supports simultaneous viewing of multiple documents.
- Fixed the issue where some files display slowly in the print preview window.
- Fixed the issue where some PDF files cannot be opened in the correct positions.
To download Foxit Reader 3.1.4, please click here.
To learn more about Foxit Reader 3.1.4, please click here.
About Foxit Corporation
Foxit Corporation is the industry leader in the OEM licensing of ISO 32000 PDF solutions. Foxit’s award winning software products include software applications for reading, creating, organizing and securing PDF documents. Customers who license Foxit technology for use in their products include Microsoft, Intel, Hewlett Packard and Amdocs. Foxit Corporation employs nearly 150 at offices in California, China, Japan, and France. With over 90 million Foxit PDF Readers in use today, Foxit Corporation has become a high quality, affordable and popular alternative to other PDF software tool suppliers.