Foxit’s Online Document & Content Management Solution helps you improve productivity, lower costs, mitigate risks and ensure compliance.
Fremont, Calif. – Oct. 14, 2009 - Foxit Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for reading, creating, organizing and securing PDF documents, today announces the release of Foxit OnDemandCM V2.0, an online document & content management service with enhanced reliability and security. This new version introduces a variety of new features along with a refined and friendly user interface.
What’s new in Version 2.0
- Personalized OnDemandCM account for individual, team and company users. It allows adding your logo and announcements by account administrator.
- Vacation Routing. It allows other members dealing with account owners’ daily work while account owners are on vacation.
- Documents transportation between OnDemandCM and CollabRoom supported. OnDemandCM users can transport documents between OnDemandCM and CollabRoom.
- Drag-and-Drop function supported. Files can be moved among locations with simple drag and drop.
- All document types supported for download and upload in Collabroom.
- All document types supported for sending via mail system.
- Receiving fax using integrated E-Fax service.
- Address book auto-complete.
To learn more about Foxit OnDemandCM V2.0, please click here to register on Foxit OnDemandCM.