Fremont, Calif. – Sept. 22, 2009 - Foxit Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for reading, creating, organizing and securing PDF documents, announces a maintenance release for Foxit PDF Security Suite 1.0.1.0921 for Microsoft Active Directory® Rights Management Services (AD RMS). This maintenance version of Foxit PDF Security Suite has fixed some major bugs that will enhance the security and functionality of PDF documents.
Below is a list of the most important bug fixes:
For Foxit PDF Policy Manager:
- Fixed an email address format validation issue when adding a user to assign the rights.
- Added two options – “Require a new use license every time content is consumed” and “Enable users to view protected content using a browser add-on”.
For Foxit PDF Secure RMS Protector (GUI app):
- Fixed a problem where Foxit PDF Secure RMS Protector (GUI app) cannot find the templates whose advanced attribute “File is ready for archiving” is unselected.
For Foxit PDF Secure RMS Reader:
- Fixed an issue where the “Require a new use license every time content is consumed” option has no effect.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with RMS options.
Other minor bug fixes.
For more information, please visit this page.
About Foxit Corporation
Foxit Corporation is the industry leader in the OEM licensing of ISO 32000 PDF solutions. Foxit’s award winning software products include software applications for reading, creating, organizing and securing PDF documents. Customers who license Foxit technology for use in their products include Microsoft, Intel, Hewlett Packard and Amdocs. Foxit Corporation employs nearly 150 at offices in California, China, Japan, and France. With over 100 million Foxit PDF Readers in use today, Foxit Corporation has become a high quality, affordable and popular alternative to other PDF software tool suppliers.