by Thomas Zellmann, Sales Manager
There’s been 25 years of, 10 years as an ISO standard, and now, we’re looking at the ascendance and future of the world’s electronic document format.
It all happens May 14-16 2018, in Berlin, Germany at PDF Days Europe, where we’ll ask—and answer—the question: where will PDF be in 2043?
PDF Days Europe is a unique opportunity to connect with experts, vendors and institutional users utilizing document technologies. The event features three tracks for all audiences across two full days of PDF coverage.
- PDF for users, moderated by Thomas Zellmann, Consulting and Sales at Foxit Europe GmbH
- PDF for developers, moderated by Boris Doubrov, founder of Dual Lab, and Dietrich von Seggern, Managing Director at callas software GmbH
- PDF for marketers, moderated by Duff Johnson, Executive Director PDF Association.
During these fast-paced two days of PDF learning and discussion, you’ll learn about topics including:
- Creating more accessible documents from scans, featuring a demonstration and discussion of augmenting scanned documents through automated PDF tagging, presented by Armin Ortmann, CTO Foxit Europe.
- Tagged PDF 2.0. What PDF 2.0 tagging brings in the context of format interchange and repurposing?
- PDF’s ISO-standardized subsets: a tour. Background, key features and utilization of ISO standards for PDF technology
Many more sessions are offered on a range of PDF topics.
Immediately after the conference, the PDF Days Post-Conference offers a variety of workshops on PDF 2.0 Interop or PDF/UA. For the convenience of attendees, all Post Conference events take place at the same hotel at which PDF Days Europe 2018 is located.
For full details, visit PDF Association, then make your plans to attend PDF Days Europe.