by Carsten Heiermann, CEO of Foxit Europe
Each year, this PDF Association event brings government, industry experts, vendors and managers together to discuss the importance and utility of the Portable Document Format, its various ISO standards, and the wide-ranging technologies available to government workflows. This year is no exception.
On January 29th, 2018, PDF experts will gather in Washington DC to cover many topics, including:
- Collecting business intelligence on your documents, by Dan Morris, technology solutions expert at Foxit
- Best Practices for Converting Paper to Digital Documents, presented by Carsten Heiermann, Chief Executive Officer of Foxit Europe
- NARA’s new Draft Strategic Guidance, covering the federal government’s formal records-keeping agency move to no longer accept paper documents as of 2022
- Artificial Intelligence and PDF document processing
- Successful implementation strategies for government wide PDF accessibility
- How blockchain could revolutionize documents
More topics are on the docket. For full details, visit PDF Day on the PDF Association website.
Why you should attend
is an educational, non-commercial event designed to educate IT decision-makers about how PDF can address business problems. Speakers are subject matter experts, not marketers.
What’s the return on your investment for attending? You’ll learn:
- How intelligent use of PDF can reduce costs and refine workflows in everyday business processes
- New ways of communicating with end-users, vendors and the public
- How to assess existing and plan new enterprise content deployments
- To leverage this powerful format throughout your organization
- To ask better questions of your ECM and other IT vendors
is hosted by the National Archives and Records Administration’s (NARA), which has donated space for PDF Day at the National Archives Building on Pennsylvania Avenue, in the heart of the nation’s capital.
We look forward to seeing you there!