Foxit announces the availability ofActiveX 5.0, a new, major feature release that offers enhancements in PDF rendering technology.
Key new features of the Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0 include:
- Multi-Instance Support: Run multiple instances of ActiveX on a single system at the same time, so that applications can provide simultaneous views of multiple pages or display pages from multiple PDF documents at the same time. Also enables batch printing.
- Digital Signature: Digitally documents using third-party digital certificates, while supporting digital signature verification, signature timestamp, signature print control, and more.
- PDF Document Organization: Create blank pages, insert pages in one PDF from another PDF document, and delete pages in a PDF.
- Image Conversion: Convert images to PDF or export PDF to images in popular image file formats such as JPEG, BMP, PNG and TIFF.
- Asynchronous Operations: Simultaneously read and PDF documents.
- Additional features: Additional enhancements in Foxit’s PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0 include:
- Programmatic access to bookmark information, such as color, action, and destination
- Ability to reply to annotations
- Faster and more accurate text processing actions, such as search and extract text
- Ability for developers to modify default actions for on-click and on-double-click
To learn more about Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0, please visit our product web page and download for a free trial. If you would like to upgrade to Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0, please contact [email protected] or call 1-866-680-3668.