Foxit announces the availability ofSDK ActiveX 5.0, a new, major feature release that offers enhancements in PDF rendering technology.
Key new features of the Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0 include:
- Multi-Instance Support: Run multiple instances of ActiveX on a single system at the same time, so that applications can provide simultaneous views of multiple pages or display pages from multiple at the same time. Also enables batch printing.
- Digital Signature: Digitally documents using third-party digital certificates, while supporting digital signature verification, signature timestamp, signature print control, and more.
- PDF Document Organization: Create blank pages, insert pages in one PDF from another PDF document, and delete pages in a PDF.
- Image Conversion: Convert images to PDF or export PDF to images in popular image file formats such as JPEG, BMP, PNG and TIFF.
- Asynchronous Operations: Simultaneously read and download PDF documents.
- Additional features: Additional enhancements in Foxit’s PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0 include:
- Programmatic access to bookmark information, such as color, action, and destination
- Ability to reply to annotations
- Faster and more accurate text processing actions, such as search and extract text
- Ability for developers to modify default actions for on-click and on-double-click
To learn more about Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0, please visit our product web page and download for a free trial. If you would like to upgrade to Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX 5.0, please contact email@example.com or call 1-866-680-3668.