Foxit's® Webinar Series
Foxit® Business Ready PDF
Learn How Generate Professional Looking PDF Documents
The "Foxit® Business Ready PDF" webinar is targeted to new PhantomPDF™ users or those evaluating new PDF solutions. This webinar will show users how to use Foxit PhantomPDF to accomplish typical tasks such as how to:
- Create PDF documents from Microsoft® Office® applications with one button click.
- Add scanned documents in PDF files using OCR.
- Annotate existing PDF documents.
- Edit existing PDF documents.
- Create and fill out PDF forms.
- Organize PDF files.
- Add digital signatures to PDF documents.
- Secure PDF documents.
a) Certify document
b) Password encryption
c) Certification encryption
- Convert PDF documents in DOC files.
Protect Sensitive PDF Documents
Extend Microsoft® Active Directory® Rights Management Services to provide policy protection to PDF documents
This webinar is targeted to business running Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) who require an extension of these security services to cover PDF documents. This webinar will show users how to use Foxit® PDF Security Suite to accomplish tasks such as how to:
- Protect confidential information from leakage outside the organization.
- Restrict confidential information internally to only certain individuals.
- Restrict confidential information internally to only certain job functions/titles.
- Set permissions for forms fill-in, content modification, content extraction, and annotations.
Register for a session now by clicking a date below:
Wed, Aug 21, 2013 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Search PDFs Quickly and Easily
Super-Fast PDF Document Index and Search
This webinar is targeted to companies which have many PDF files and require the ability to search and index through them to find the specific PDFs they are looking for quickly and easily. This webinar will show users how to use Foxit® PDF IFilter to accomplish typical tasks such as how to:
- Install IFilter
- Index PDF files for quick retrieval.
- Search PDFs based on:
a) Text content.
b) Bookmark content.
c) Meta-data, including title, author, subject, keywords, created time/date, last save time/date, number of pages, and the name of file-created application.
Advanced PDF Editing
Edit PDF Documents Like A Word Processor
This webinar is targeted to new Foxit Advanced PDF Editor users and those evaluating new PDF solutions. This webinar will demonstrate to users how to use Foxit Advanced PDF Editor to make extensive changes to PDF documents without converting back to the original application:
- Create PDF
- Provide comments to PDF
- Edit PDF
a) Paragraph editing – text reflow and reformat
b) Link multiple text boxes together
c) Indicate modified test
- Search and replace text
- Spell check PDF documents
- Redact sensitive information
- Organize PDF documents