Foxit provides businesses with value-added solutions for purchases of 10 or more licenses
of Foxit products.
Enterprise solutions can:
Lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) of Foxit software:
- Save money by purchasing licenses in volume.
- Site and enterprise licensing.
- Volume licensing of Foxit products results in lower TCO versus piecemeal purchases.
- Per seat charging with annual true-ups.
- No purchasing commitments required above and beyond initial qualifying purchase.
- Multi-year program allows quick and easy order placement of any size at any time during the agreement period.
More efficiently manage the entire lifecycle of Foxit licensed products throughout your organization:
- Get quick and easy access to the latest technologies via Electronic Software Delivery (ESD).
- Easier distribution options with Windows Installer File (.msi) packaging.
- Gain peace of mind that your organization is complying with legal usage obligations.
- Greatly simplify installs and increase the efficiency of IT with a single serial number per
product ordered under the same End User ID. Enable IT to build a standard image that can be used for installing on each machine with gold keys.
Increase your expertise in software licensing and management as a strategic partner and member of Foxit's licensing community:
- Learn about best practices and share your own with peers as a member of Foxit's licensing
- Include enhanced maintenance and support contracts which include Upgrade Protection. Upgrade Protection provides customers who are current on their contracts upgrades to all new major versions of purchased products.
Provide budgeting benefits:
- Achieve budget predictability through Volume Licensing and Upgrade Plans.
- Keep track of installs throughout the month/quarter and save money and resources by placing only one PO.
Offer VOLUME LICENSING Program Affiliate Structure Benefits:
- The program enables organizations to include divisions, subsidiaries, and peers, even if they are worldwide.